Bismarck's BEST Hotel? Uncover the Residence Inn North Bismarck Secret!

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Bismarck's BEST Hotel? Uncover the Residence Inn North Bismarck Secret!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the swirling, sometimes murky, but ultimately glorious world of the Residence Inn North Bismarck. Forget the perfectly polished hotel reviews, the sterile descriptions, the blah-blah-blah. This is a real-ass review, for real-ass people. Prepare for a bumpy ride.

First Impressions: The Accessible Angle & A Touch of North Dakota Charm (or Lack Thereof)

Finding a truly accessible hotel can feel like searching for a unicorn riding a scooter. So, right off the bat: Accessibility is a BIG WIN for the Residence Inn North Bismarck. They've got the ramps, the elevators, the specially adapted rooms. I didn’t personally use one (thank GOD for my good legs!), but from what I saw, it looked legit. Wide doorways, grab bars… the works. And let's be real, that matters.

Now, about the "North Dakota charm"… look, Bismarck isn't exactly known for its vibrant nightlife or breathtaking architecture. It's…Bismarck. It's functional. The Residence Inn reflects that. It’s not going to knock your socks off with its vibe. It’s clean, it's modern, it's…practical. Think reliable Toyota, not a flashy Lamborghini.

Internet Chaos & Free Wi-Fi – Thank Freaking Goodness!

Okay, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? YES! Praise be, the internet gods have smiled upon us. We're talking actual free Wi-Fi, not that "pay extra for decent speed" garbage. I needed it for work, for streaming, for obsessively checking my fantasy football team (don’t judge), and it held up like a champ. No buffering nightmares!

Internet [LAN], Internet services: I didn’t even look for LAN cables because, let’s be real, who uses those anymore? Seems like every modern hotel and hotel guest has moved past the LAN era. No complaints about the regular Wi-fi, so whatever.

The "Things to Do" (and the Utter Lack Thereof, Inside the Hotel)

Alright, so here's where the Residence Inn…well, it’s not going to blow your mind. Things to do? Inside the hotel? Besides, swimming in the pool (more on that in minute), or hitting the gym (also in a second), nope! It's a place to stay, not a destination. Okay, and the "pool with a view" part? I’m not sure if it’s a view of a parking lot (the usual for Bismarck), or a view of an endless expanse of prairie (which is still….the prairie).

Ways to Relax (and I'm Talking Serious Hotel Spa Dreams)…HAH!

Okay, let's cut to the chase. Body scrub, body wrap, spa, spa/sauna, steamroom… Nope. Not here. Not in Bismarck. Expect no pampering, no luxurious spa experiences. This is a functional hotel, remember? The "relaxation" options are pretty standard: Swimming pool (outdoor), Fitness center (gym/fitness), and a massage that I’m guessing would probably have to be brought in from another source… and probably wouldn’t be the most trustworthy (but i'm just basing that on the state of the world now, I don't know the specific offerings here). Don't come here expecting a day of blissed-out preening. That's just not the vibe.

Cleanliness and Safety: Breathing Easier (Hopefully)

Ah, the COVID era. The Residence Inn North Bismarck does make a reasonable effort. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, staff trained in safety protocol, room sanitization opt-out available… The basics are covered. They also had hand sanitizer stations. Individually-wrapped food options at breakfast are a thing. I didn’t feel like I was walking into a biohazard zone, which is…good. Very good. They seemed to be taking things seriously, even if I’m not completely buying every single claim (who is right now?).

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Breakfast Buffet Bonanza!

Here's where the Residence Inn North Bismarck redeems itself, slightly. Breakfast [buffet] is included, and it's…decent. I’m talking the standard fare: eggs, bacon, some sad-looking fruit, bagels that might be from yesterday. But it's FREE! And it's convenient. They also have a coffee/tea in restaurant (and in your room!), a coffee shop, a snack bar, and a poolside bar. (Though, again, Bismarck is known for some pretty gnarly weather, so that poolside bar might be dead!)

The Room: A Home Away From…Well, Anywhere

Okay, let me tell you about my room. Air conditioning? Check. Blackout curtains? YES! Bless those things. I sleep like a vampire during the day. Complimentary tea and coffee? (again!) Internet access – wireless? Duh. The rest of the room was pretty standard, but totally acceptable. Desk, Refrigerator, Microwave - all the basics covered. I really appreciated the extra long bed, as I am, in fact, a tall person. It was clean. It had a smoke detector (always a good sign). And there were essential condiments for the food from the nearby grocery store I went to, to keep the costs low.

(THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REAL)

Now, the best part of my room was undoubtedly the fact that I felt like I could actually relax here. As a remote worker, finding a place where I can truly unwind after a long day is basically a must. And yes, the free wi-fi helped with my chillaxing time, but also the fact that it was quiet, well-lit, and I could easily order food from the hotel downstairs to eat in my room! Now, this could be a major drawback, as most hotel food is generally terrible, but I had the utmost confidence that I could head up to the room, kick back with some good food and watch a movie, all while not having to worry about all the normal hotel stuff (like, how do I get things from downstairs? Does the room have enough lighting? Is the wi-fi actually going to keep working, etc.). I swear, it was a mini-vacation, and it really made me understand why people even enjoy hotels in the first place!

Services and Conveniences: The Usual Suspects

Daily housekeeping? Yep. Laundry service? Sure. Concierge? Eh, I didn’t see one. Business facilities? Yeah, they have a small business center. Car park [free of charge]? Yep, plenty of parking. The usual stuff. Nothing mind-blowing.

For the Kids?

Family/child friendly? No idea! Saw no children during my stay, so I couldn’t begin to guess. No Babysitting service. No Kids meal. This is definitely not a "kid-focused" hotel, but the family-friendly aspects are probably pretty standard.

Getting Around: Driving is King

Bismarck is a driving town, so car park [free of charge] is a major plus. Airport transfer is available, but you'll probably want a car for getting around. Taxi service is also available, but I didn’t use it. Public transportation? Laughable.

The "Secret"? (It's Not Really a Secret)

Okay, so the "Secret" of the Residence Inn North Bismarck? It's not some buried treasure or hidden speakeasy. It's simple: It's a reliable, clean, and accessible hotel that gets the job done. That is the best thing about it. If you're looking for a safe, comfortable, and hassle-free stay in Bismarck – and especially if you need access – this is a solid choice.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CALL TO ACTION?

Here's the Deal - Book Your Bismarck Bliss at Residence Inn North!

Tired of the same old hotel routine? Ready to experience Bismarck in a new light? The Residence Inn North Bismarck is calling, and it's time to answer!

Here's What You Get:

  • Seriously Comfortable Rooms: Clean, quiet, and with all the essentials.
  • Free Wi-Fi Bliss: Stay connected without breaking the bank.
  • Breakfast on the House: Fuel your day with a complimentary buffet.
  • Accessibility Done Right: Experience a hotel that truly cares.
  • Location, Location, Location: Close to what matters for exploring Bismarck!

But Wait, There's More!

Book now and get 15% off your stay AND a complimentary upgrade to a suite (based on availability)!

Click here to book and let us take care of the rest!

Don't wait! Bismarck is calling, and the Residence Inn North Bismarck is waiting to welcome you!

Buenos Aires' BEST Luxury Hotel? (Scala Hotel Review)

Book Now

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! This ain't your sanitized, Pinterest-worthy travel itinerary. This is a Residence Inn Bismarck North, North Dakota, experience, unfiltered and probably slightly caffeinated. Let's see if we can survive the… charm… of the Peace Garden State.

Residence Inn Bismarck North: My North Dakota Diary of Disasters and Delights (Probably mostly disasters, let's be honest)

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Bismarck Bake-Off (Or, the Crumbly Quest for a Decent Cookie)

  • 1:00 PM: Arrive at Bismarck Municipal Airport. Sigh. North Dakota. Here we are. The plane ride was fine, I guess. Sat next to a guy who coughed the entire three hours. Pretty sure I have the sniffles already. First impression of the airport? Clean, efficient, and… surprisingly depressing. Felt like a mausoleum of Midwestern optimism.
  • 1:30 PM: Shuttle to Residence Inn. Okay, the shuttle driver was a talker. Told me about his prize-winning pumpkins (apparently, Bismarck is big on pumpkins), his ex-wife (apparently, she steals his lawn ornaments), and his undying love for… well, everything. Made the ride interesting, bless his heart.
  • 2:00 PM: Check-in. The front desk woman, bless her soul, looked like she’d seen some things. Offered me a cookie. A cookie. Crucial intel: they had a half-melted, sad-looking chocolate chip cookie. I’m a cookie snob. This was not a good start. I took it anyway, because… manners? And also, I hadn't eaten since that airport pretzel. The cookie crumbled in my hand. My heart crumbled with it.
  • 2:30 PM: Room reconnaissance. Standard Residence Inn fare. Kitchenette, sofa, the all-important decent lighting (thank the heavens), and surprisingly… quiet. I mean, suspiciously quiet. Like, is this a cult compound kind of quiet? I checked under the bed. Nope, just dust bunnies, sadly.
  • 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: The Great Cookie Reconnaissance! I needed actual cookies. Hit a local grocery mart. Picked up some milk. And the grocery store was a whole new experience. Everyone was so friendly, it was almost unsettling. Like, are they always this nice? Eventually, settled on a box of store-brand chocolate chip. Not great. But… edible. Ate three in a row. Judgement secured.
  • 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Work. (Ugh.) Remote work is great until you’re stuck in a hotel room in North Dakota. The internet wasn't terrible, which was a win.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. Ordered takeout from a local burger joint a staff member recommended. It was… fine. Seriously, the food situation in this town is giving me serious anxiety.
  • 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Attempted to watch TV. Found myself glued to a documentary about the history of… barbed wire. I am not making this up. Barbed wire! My brain is already starting to slowly dissolve.
  • 9:00 PM: Collapsed. The quiet finally got to me. The cookie’s inadequacy had me down. Sleep.

Day 2: The Dakota Badlands and the Curse of the Cactus

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast buffet. It was expected. The usual suspects: Scrambled eggs (suspiciously yellow), rubbery bacon, sugary cereal that would give a toddler diabetes. I opted for the (slightly) healthier option. Bananas, yogurt, and a weak excuse for coffee.
  • 8:00 AM: Set off. I decided to go see the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Because I'm trying my best.
  • 9:00 AM: Driving. Pretty sure I'm lost. There's a whole lot of… nothing out here. The landscape, once it had me on the side of the road, was… vast. The roads… not so vast. And the sun, brutal.
  • 10:00 AM: Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Finally. The Badlands. Okay. Woah. Gorgeous. Truly stunning. Red, eroded cliffs. Wild horses. Bison. Pretty much blew me away. I was happily snapping photos, feeling like, just for a moment, I'd escaped the crushing mediocrity of… well, everything.
  • 11:00 AM: Hiked. Did a short trail. The air, surprisingly, was fresh. For a moment, I felt… peaceful.
  • 11:30 AM: CACTUS INCIDENT. I tripped. On a root. And landed, face first, into a cactus. Pure, unadulterated agony. The thorns. The prickly, pointy… evil. I yelped. Loudly. And then, I stood up, covered in needles, and started… laughing.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: I spent the next hour carefully, and gingerly, removing cactus needles from my… everything. My hands. My arms. My rear end. There was a small, prickly plant growing under one of my thighs. I was completely mortified.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch. Found a tiny cafe outside the park. Ate a sandwich. Ate it carefully.
  • 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Back to Bismarck. Exhausted. Sunburnt. Thorny. Went and had a shower. And I think there are still needles in my skin.
  • 6:00 PM: Ate a sad dinner in my room (leftovers and shame).
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Did some online research for local things to do to cheer myself up. Found a list of "Bismarck's Best Steakhouses". I am skeptical.
  • 9:00 PM: Early night. More sleep needed.

Day 3: Bismarck Bites and a Desperate Plea for Decent Coffee

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast. Back at the buffet. Same sad eggs. Same rubbery bacon. I tried to find the waffle maker. But I was thwarted.
  • 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Explored Bismarck. Looked at some… landmarks? Visited the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum. It was… interesting. Learned a lot about the history of the state. The exhibits explaining tribal life and local life were wonderful. My soul needed it.
  • 11:00 AM: Coffee quest. The hotel coffee's weak, and it's a sad, sad thing. Found a coffee shop downtown. Thank God. Real coffee. Actual, delicious, life-giving coffee. I ordered a latte. And then another. I'm not exaggerating when I say it saved my morning.
  • 12:00 PM -1:00 PM: Bismarck. Browsed the local shops. Found some cute little trinkets.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch. Ordered a sandwich.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: More work. The monotony begins to set in again.
  • 4:00 PM: Tried the pool. It was… fine. Clean, quiet, and a little too chlorinated for my taste. Back to my room.
  • 5:00 PM: Dinner. The steakhouse. I was skeptical. I'm still skeptical. It was… surprisingly decent. Not life-changing, but passable. And I realized that I was not really in a bad mood.
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Attempted to watch a movie. But I fell asleep.
  • 9:00 PM: Packing. My flight leaves tomorrow.

Day 4: Departure & The Farewell Cookie (Maybe?)

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast – One last time. This time, I found the waffle maker. A solid win.
  • 8:00 AM: Check-out. The front desk woman gave me the same half-melted cookie again. I… took it. It was a bit less crumbly this time. Maybe it had been “refrigerated”.
  • 8:30 AM: Shuttle to the airport. The driver… was quiet. A welcome change.
  • 10:00 AM: Flight. Goodbye, Bismarck. Goodbye, North Dakota. I’ll be honest. It wasn’t the worst trip. The Badlands were breathtaking. The coffee was life-saving. And the people… well, they were truly, genuinely, unfailingly… nice. Even the cactus.
  • 10:55 PM: Back home. (Finally.) I can still feel phantom cactus needles sometimes. I’ll probably dream of barbed wire. And I’ll remember the cookie. (I'm pretty sure it was the "refrigerated" one.)

Final Thoughts:

North Dakota. It's… an experience. It's not the kind of place

Escape to Paradise: Haenam KkoKko Pension Awaits!

Book Now

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United StatesOkay, buckle up, because we're diving headfirst into the gloriously imperfect world of the Residence Inn North Bismarck! And trust me, I've got *opinions*. This isn't your sterile, corporate FAQ; this is the raw, unfiltered truth, seasoned generously with my own brand of hotel-obsessed mayhem.

Is this place *really* the "BEST" in Bismarck? Seriously?

Alright, let's address the elephant in the room: “BEST.” That’s a bold claim, right? Frankly, it depends what you’re looking for. If you're after pristine perfection, sterile surfaces, and service so polished it feels…fake… maybe not. But if you want comfy beds, a homey vibe, and a staff that genuinely *seems* to care (a BIG plus, I've noticed), then yeah, I think Residence Inn North Bismarck has a solid claim. It's definitely my personal *best* for reasons I'll get to. But "best" is subjective, people!

Okay, spill the beans. What's the secret? What REALLY makes this place special?

Listen, the "secret" isn't some hidden room, thankfully. The "secret" (and it's not a huge secret, really) is… consistency. It's the *feeling*. It’s not just the free breakfast (which is decent, let's be real. Waffles are ALWAYS a win, right?). It’s the *vibe*. I’ve stayed there, oh, a *dozen* or more times, for various work trips. You get the same warm welcome, the same (usually) efficient check-in, the same…comfort. That consistency does a lot for a weary traveler. It feels like you're *allowed* to relax there… and that's huge.

Let’s talk about those rooms. Are they… decent? Or do I need to pack a hazmat suit?

Okay, so the rooms are… good. They aren’t palatial suites, mind you. But they’re clean. They’re spacious. And they’ve got the most important thing: a comfy bed. I'm a bed snob; I've slept on some truly horrific hotel beds in my time. The Residence Inn beds are… acceptable. And honestly, after a long day, that’s all I need. Be aware, they can be a bit… *dated*. The decor isn't exactly "modern chic." Think "functional comfort." But honestly? I'd take a slightly dated, clean room over some overly-designed, impractical modern space any day. One time, I actually had a tiny, slightly-scratched-up desk, and I *loved* it because it felt REAL!

Breakfast. The make-or-break moment. How is it? And, is it actually *free*?

Oh, the dreaded hotel breakfast. Let's be honest, it can be a gamble. Thankfully, the Residence Inn’s is… serviceable. It’s free, which is a massive perk (that’s right: *free*! I'm a sucker for free things). It usually involves the usual suspects: waffles, scrambled eggs (sometimes they're actually *good*!), toast, cereal, fruit (mostly those sad, pre-cut melon chunks—but hey, it's something!), and coffee that's… drinkable. Look, it's not a Michelin-star experience. But it’s enough to fuel you for the day. And sometimes, that's all you need. I’ll be real, the times I don’t eat the breakfast, I am often regretting it later. It's easy and convenient.

Speaking of the staff… are they actually helpful, or just going through the motions?

Okay, this is where the Residence Inn North Bismarck REALLY shines. The staff? They seem to *care*. Seriously. They’re friendly, they’re helpful, and they seem to genuinely want you to have a good stay. I've had a particularly *memorable* experience where I accidentally locked myself out of my room (mortifying!). The front desk staff, they handled it with grace and humor, and didn't make me feel like a complete idiot. They were genuinely understanding and got me back in my room lickety-split. That kind of service makes all the difference. It's those little things that really win you over. It's like… they get that you're probably tired from travel/work/life and just want a smooth experience. Bless them.

The location. Is it convenient? Are there decent restaurants nearby?

Location, location, location! The Residence Inn North Bismarck is… decently located. It's not right downtown, so you don't get the *buzz* of a city center. But it's close to… stuff. There are restaurants nearby, some chain, some local. You're a short drive from shopping and other amenities. For a work trip, it's perfect. But if you're a hardcore tourist wanting to be *in* the thick of things, maybe not the best choice. However, I love the fact it is a little secluded. That's a massive plus in my book. Let's be honest, sometimes hotel location sucks. This one doesn't.

Are there any downsides? Come on, there *must* be.

Alright, alright, let's be honest. There are ALWAYS downsides. The gym? Small. The pool? Indoor, and sometimes feels a little… clorine-y. Noise levels *can* be an issue, depending on your room and what your neighbors are up to (you know, the usual hotel shenanigans). And, as I mentioned before, the decor is not exactly cutting-edge. It's functional, but not necessarily aesthetically thrilling. Parking… is usually fine, but during peak seasons, it might get a little crowded. And one time (and this is a minor gripe), the ice machine on my floor was broken! The horror! Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic. But that walk to the other ice machine, in my pajamas? Less than ideal!

Okay, the BIG question: Would you stay there again? And why?

Absolutely. 100%. Without a doubt. Why? Because it’s… comfortable. It’s familiar. It’s reliable. It's not trying to be something it's not. It offers a relaxing stay, is quiet, and the staff is lovely. It has all the necessities and I even got a late checkout once, which was just *heavenly*. It's my go-to in Bismarck because I know what I am getting, and for me, that's a huge plus. Especially when you are traveling for work and really just want to have it easy. Plus, the waffles are pretty good. Judge me, I don't care. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Is there a specific room you recommend I request?

Unique Hotel Finds

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Residence Inn Bismarck North Bismarck (ND) United States

Post a Comment for "Bismarck's BEST Hotel? Uncover the Residence Inn North Bismarck Secret!"