Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits!

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! This ain't your grandma's hotel review. We're diving headfirst into Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits! and let me tell you, it's a journey. Let's see if we can navigate this Days Inn maze, shall we?

First Impressions (and the Quest for the Holy Internet)

Okay, so the website promises "Escape to Cleveland" and a "Perfect Days Inn." Bold claims, people. Bold claims. My first concern? Internet. I'm a blogger, a digital nomad, a wifi-dependent gremlin. WiFi in all rooms, you say? Praise be! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (and hopefully functioning wifi) [Insert frantic typing fingers emoji here] It HAD better be fast because I'm about to be glued to my laptop, and you want those page views, right? Internet access - LAN or Internet access – wireless, are also available! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a strong signal because there's nothing worse than a spotty connection when your deadline is looming and you need to actually work. Also, I saw there was a Wi-Fi for special events! - my oh my, that could be handy (but not for my event, I'm not that fancy).

Accessibility - A Mixed Bag (and a Little Bit of Heartbreak)

Accessibility, bless its heart, is a crucial thing! Facilities for disabled guests are listed, which is encouraging. BUT, and it's a big but, the details are vague. Elevator? Check. Good, but it's not enough. Detailed information about room accessibility, ramps, and accessible bathrooms would seriously improve the experience. I'd love more than just "yes, we have something" – I want to be certain. It's 2024, peeps. Accessibility shouldn't be an afterthought.

The Room: A Modern-ish Sanctuary (with Potential for Quirks)

Alright, let's talk bedrooms. Non-smoking rooms are key, and thankfully, they're available. Air conditioning: Essential for those steamy Cleveland summers. The amenities list reads pretty standard. Air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes, bathroom phone, bathtub, blackout curtains, carpeting, closet, Coffee/tea maker, complimentary tea, daily housekeeping, desk, extra-long bed, free bottled water, hairdryer, high floor, in-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, ironing facilities, laptop workspace, linens, mini bar, mirror, non-smoking, on-demand movies, private bathroom, reading light, refrigerator, safety/security feature, satellite/cable channels, scale, seating area, separate shower/bathtub, shower, slippers, smoke detector, socket near the bed, sofa, soundproofing, telephone, toiletries, towels, umbrella, visual alarm, wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], and window that opens.

I am excited about the In-room safe box, and the separate shower/bathtub. I've had too many hotel showers that felt like I was trapped in a wet cardboard box, so a little space to move is a HUGE win. I also appreciate the extra-long bed. As a tall person I thank you! I hope the Coffee/tea maker, complimentary tea will work, because in the morning I'm ready to chug that caffeine!!

Cleanliness and Safety: Keeping the Germs at Bay

Here’s where I get nerdy. Anti-viral cleaning products? YES, please! Daily disinfection in common areas? Double yes! Rooms sanitized between stays? HALLELUJAH! These are reassuring signs. I’m also happy to see Hand sanitizer readily available. The fact that they're offering Room sanitization opt-out available is a sign that the Days Inn is mindful of the guests. I like that! Cashless payment service, good stuff in this day and age of germaphobia.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Cleveland Adventure

Okay, food. This is crucial. Restaurants are within reach. Breakfast [buffet] or Breakfast service are great. Asian breakfast on offer!! YES! Coffee/tea in restaurant is a must. On a recent trip, the coffee was terrible in one hotel, and I was in a caffeine-induced haze for the entire day. The Snack bar is fantastic. Room service [24-hour]? Now we're talking! You get me, Days Inn. You get me. The bar sounds cozy.

Let's Talk About Relaxation (Or the Lack Thereof)

And now, where the perfect Days Inn dreams of the spa, the sauna, the views, the massage, and the swimming pool are dashed. I could not find any of those options. I imagine that if you are looking for a relaxation getaway, a nice spa day, or even just some down time maybe this isn't going to be the right place for you.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

This part is a mixed bag. Concierge? Great! Daily housekeeping? Necessary! Laundry service? HUGE win for a longer stay. Dry cleaning? Good times! Cash withdrawal? Okay, now you're just making life easier. Meeting/banquet facilities: This is actually interesting, as it could attract a business crowd. Airport transfer? YES, please! Airport transfers are an extreme stress reducer. Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, are also available, which makes getting around a breeze.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly (Potentially?)

This is where I have to make a guess and make assumptions. We see that Family/child friendly is available. Babysitting service and Kids meal are available so that makes sense.

The Verdict: Is It a Cleveland Escape?

Here's the honest truth: Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits! could deliver. It DEPENDS on what you're looking for. It's solid, offering the essentials and some thoughtful safety measures. However, it's not a luxurious getaway. It's a practical base of operations – a place to crash, recharge, and explore Cleveland.

The Quirky Anecdote: I'm reminded of one stay in a quirky hotel, where every morning the fire alarm went off while I was showering. Talk about an "escape," I was escaping the hotel every time! It wasn't the most relaxing experience, but it was memorable, and it has influenced my perception of hotels. Maybe that could be a perfect analogy here. If you're looking for an experience, you'll get one.

Final Recommendation: A Compelling Offer!

ARE YOU READY TO ESCAPE TO CLEVELAND?

Book your stay at Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits! and get these amazing benefits:

  • Guaranteed Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected with lightning-fast internet access in every room!
  • Comfort and Convenience: Relax in an air-conditioned room with all the essentials, from a comfy bed to a coffee maker.
  • Safety First: Experience peace of mind with enhanced cleaning protocols and a commitment to your wellbeing.
  • Convenient Amenities: Enjoy breakfast, 24-hour room service, and a convenient location.
  • Explore Cleveland: Close to all the action.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Book now and receive a special welcome gift - a complimentary bottle of water and early check-in (subject to availability)!

Click here to seal your Cleveland escape! (hyperlink to Days Inn website)

Why book with us?

  • Transparent pricing.
  • Exceptional customer service.
  • A clean and comfortable stay.
  • A prime location.

Don't wait. Your Cleveland adventure starts here!

[End of review]

Unbelievable Malang Getaway: RedDoorz @ Daffi Araya Awaits!

Book Now

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. Because this itinerary for a supposed "trip" to the Days Inn in Cleveland, Tennessee is about to get… well, let's just say it's going to be a experience. This isn't going to be some pristine brochure. This is real.

Days Inn by Wyndham, Cleveland, TN: A Soul-Searching (or at least, Boredom-Dodging) Adventure

Day 1: Arrival and the Thrilling Anticipation of… Nothing?

  • 1:00 PM - Touchdown (More of a "Roll-Up") at the Days Inn. Okay, let's be honest, “touchdown” is a stretch. More like, "pulled into the parking lot, assessed the situation (a lone tire swing, a questionable stain on the carpet of the entranceway, and a distinct smell of…something… that I can't quite place)… and sighed." The exterior, as always, promised… the middle-ground. Which is what you're going to be experiencing in a Days Inn. You know? That feeling of "Oh, this is absolutely fine." You're absolutely fine.
  • 1:30 PM - Room Reconnaissance and Existential Dread (or maybe just an overdue lunch). Keycard swipe. The usual suspects: two queen beds (thank god, because sharing a bed with myself is already more intimate than I need in a hotel), a mini-fridge that might or might not function, and a TV that probably boasts a surprisingly comprehensive list of cable channels. I immediately check for bedbugs. I'm not proud of it. I do it every time. It's a reflex. Empty the contents of my backpack onto one of the immaculate beds and get to the important business of contemplating what I would be doing with my life if I weren't here. (The answer, of course, is: spending more money somewhere more "aesthetic" and "cultured" … but, alas, Cleveland, Tennessee, it is!)
  • 2:00 PM-3:00 PM - Lunch and the Pursuit of the Elusive "Good Meal." Alright, hunger is setting in. There is no "on-site restaurant" here. This is prime opportunity to find a decent diner - and I have found a solid one. As a traveler, you'll find it's about the simple things, the small joys… like a perfectly cooked burger. The fries, however, were soggy. But the burger? Divine. I'll need a good snack after that.
  • 3:30 PM - The Great TV Channel Surf. Channel surfing. The holy grail of hotel room activities. I flip through all the same old channels, and you know what? It's comforting in its utterly predictable routine. This is the kind of thing that reminds me this is all there is. My life.
  • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM : The Parking Lot Odyssey. I felt a little… restless. So I went for a wander. Around the car. I saw a few other guests. One guy was working on the trunk of his car. Another lady was smoking. What were they doing? Did they feel the existential weight of a Days Inn parking lot like I did?
  • 7.00 PM - Dinner. Dinner to be had! There's that burger place again. Food is the only thing that comforts the soul.

Day 2: Embracing the Bland (and Searching for a Spark)

  • 7:00 AM - The "Complimentary" Breakfast Struggle. Ah, yes. The "complimentary" continental breakfast. I prepare myself for artificial orange juice, stale pastries, and coffee that tastes like it was brewed in a rusty pipe. I make a mental note to pack my own instant coffee next time. And maybe a croissant. That's the dream.
  • 8:00 AM - The Shower Ritual (and Philosophical Musings). Hot water! Glorious hot water! The one guaranteed pleasure in a hotel room. I ponder: is this "life on the road?" Or just… "life?" What's the difference, really?
  • 9:00 AM - The Quest for Entertainment (Part I): Okay, I admit it: I'm bored. Wikipedia tells me there's a museum dedicated to a local sports team? I'm not sure if I can muster the enthusiasm. Maybe it's time for Netflix or Hulu.
  • 10:00 AM - The Quest for Entertainment (Part II): I get the itch to see some sights. I remember some tourist attractions, but I don't want to go alone. I want someone to share my experiences. I decided to take a stroll to the local park. It was beautiful. No one there, though.
  • 1:00 PM - Lunch: Back at that burger place.
  • 2:00 PM - The Afternoon Siesta. I'm not sure what it is about Days Inns, but they induce this feeling of "nothing to do" that makes you want to take a nap.
  • 7:00 PM - dinner

Day 3: Departure and the Lingering Sense of… Something?

  • 7:00 AM - The Last Breakfast (and a Sigh of Relief). It's the same breakfast as yesterday. I'm starting to feel a kinship with the stale pastries. They understand my existential ennui.
  • 8:00 AM - Checkout and the Final Parking Lot Inspection. Did I leave anything? Credit card, check. Toothbrush, check. A vague sense of… something… that I can't quite put into words? Check.
  • 9:00 AM - The Drive Home (or to the Next Adventure, Wherever That May Be). Well, that was… Cleveland, Tennessee. A microcosm of life, perhaps? Full of mundane moments, fleeting joys, and the constant search for a decent meal. And hey, at least I didn't encounter any bedbugs. That's a win, right? Okay, goodbye, Days Inn. Until next time, maybe.

And that's my "adventure" in Cleveland, Tennessee. Could be better, could also be a lot worse. You get what you pay for, yeah?

Escape to the Hudson Valley: SpringHill Suites Fishkill Awaits!

Book Now

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United StatesOkay, here we go... prepare for a stay at the Days Inn in Cleveland (or at least, the *idea* of one) according to my chaotic, opinionated, and slightly-too-honest brain. Here's your FAQ sheet, folks. Buckle up.

Escape to Cleveland: Days Inn Edition (Because Life is a Series of Choices, Right?) - Your Unofficial FAQ

1. Why Cleveland? Seriously. Why the Heck Cleveland? And, uh, WHY the Days Inn?

Okay, look. Cleveland. It's like... the underappreciated friend you always ignore but occasionally remember has a killer sense of humor. Sometimes, life dictates... you have to go to Cleveland. Maybe you *have* to visit your weird uncle. Maybe the concert you *had* to see was… in Cleveland. Or, in my case, I just *needed* to get out.

And the Days Inn? Well, let's be honest, sometimes budget is king. Sometimes, you're just not in the mood for fluffy pillows and room service. Sometimes, you just need a place to crash, relatively clean, and within walking distance of.... something. (We'll get to "something" later. It's a journey.)

The *truth* is, I picked it based on price and whatever internet picture made it look like not a total disaster. Spoiler: It wasn't always a disaster but, oh boy, it wasn't the Four Seasons either.

2. What's the Deal With the Free Breakfast? Is it, You Know, *Edible*?

Breakfast. Ah, the eternal question. Let me just say, Temper your expectations. Seriously. Think "beige food." Think "plastic-wrapped pastries." Think "The smell of artificial orange juice mixed with the faint scent of disinfectant".

It's there. It's free. You might find a waffle maker where you can attempt to create art. (I failed. It was a beige, misshapen blob.) Cereal? Possibly. Coffee? If you're lucky, it'll just taste like slightly brown water. I'm just saying, pack some protein bars, you'll thank me.

3. Okay, Fine. But What *IS* "Walking Distance" From the Days Inn, Cleveland? (Because, let's be honest, my legs aren't getting any younger.)

This is where things get interesting, and by interesting, I mean... depends. Depends on the location. Some Cleveland Days Inns are brilliantly situated, offering actual options by foot. Others... well, you're walking *towards* something, not necessarily arriving.

I'm thinking about one particular Days Inn I stayed at once, and the closest thing was a pretty decent burger place and a pretty sketchy strip club. So, priorities, right? Think of it this way: you're *earning* your sightseeing. Think "adventure!" Think, "I hope I brought decent shoes".

4. Are the Beds Comfortable? Because I Need My Beauty Sleep (Or at Least, a Nap).

Comfort? That, my friends, is a lottery. Some Days Inns *try*. Some, well... they seem to have sourced their mattresses from a landfill. Be prepared for a gamble. You might get a perfectly acceptable, generic, slightly-firm bed. You might end up with a bed that feels like you're sleeping on a lumpy rock with springs trying to escape. Bring earplugs. You'll probably need them. And maybe a back brace, just in case.

I'll tell you a story. One time, at a slightly-less-than-desirable Days Inn – the kind that felt like it hadn't been updated since the Clinton administration – the bed was, to put it mildly, *questionable*. It groaned with every movement, and I swear, I could *feel* the ghosts of previous sleepers. It was not ideal. I ended up sleeping in a semi-fetal position, clutching the (thin) blanket for dear life. It wasn't my best night. The next day I was ready to go back home.

5. What About the Bathroom? Is it Clean? (This is a *Crucial* Question).

Cleanliness is… another gamble. Again, the price point is a factor here. You pray for a bathroom that's actually *clean*. You hope for the absence of suspicious stains and water pressure that doesn't resemble a leaky faucet.

One time I walked into a Days Inn bathroom, and... let's just say, I think a tiny clown might have set up shop in there at some point. It had that "seen-better-days" vibe that really set the tone for my entire stay. I've learned to pack my own cleaning wipes and to bring a healthy dose of optimism. That and maybe some industrial strength disinfectant, just in case. You have to go in prepared, people.

6. WiFi – Is it Actually Usable, or Do I Need to Dig Out My Dial-Up Modem?

WiFi… It's like the modern-day equivalent of the fire in the hearth. You *hope* it works. You pray it works. Sometimes, it does. Sometimes, it's slower than molasses in January. Expect to be frustrated. Expect to curse the gods of the internet. Expect to maybe use your phone's hotspot. Consider it a digital detox. Embrace the silence... or the painfully slow loading of your emails.

I remember once, I had a video conference I absolutely needed to be at. And the wifi was a joke. A complete and utter joke. I ended up pacing around the room, waving my laptop in the air like some sort of crazy person, desperately trying to catch a signal. I missed half the meeting. It was embarrassing. But hey, at least I had a funny anecdote, right?

7. Are There Any Unexpected Perks? (Besides "Cheap")

Okay, sometimes, just *sometimes*, you stumble upon a hidden gem. It’s rare. Maybe a really friendly front desk person who gives you an extra fluffy towel. Maybe a decent view (if you're lucky enough to be on a high floor).

Once, at a particularly rundown Days Inn, I found a surprisingly good pancake. Not the "made-from-a-mix" kind, but a surprisingly fresh, fluffy pancake. It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. Those moments are what make the experience... memorable, right? The unexpected joy of a decent pancake can make up for a lot.

8. Safety? Is it a Worry? (Be Honest.)

Alright, let’s be real. Like anywhere you goStay While You Wander

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Days Inn by Wyndham Cleveland TN Cleveland (TN) United States

Post a Comment for "Escape to Cleveland: Your Perfect Days Inn Awaits!"