Hyatt Place Lehi: Utah's Chicest Hotel Awaits Your Stay

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Lehi: Utah's Chicest Hotel Awaits Your Stay

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the shimmering, probably-perfect-but-maybe-not-quite-so-perfect world of the Hyatt Place Lehi: Utah's Chicest Hotel – or at least, that's what they're saying. And honestly? I'm kinda psyched. Especially after seeing all those amenities. Let's get this show on the road!

First Impressions & Accessibility: Navigating the Maze (Hopefully Not Literally)

Right off the bat, the "Chicest Hotel" claim sets the bar HIGH. Let's see if Lehi can deliver. Now, I'm not a wheelchair user, but I noticed they're really talking about accessibility. Like, a lot of the bullet points are dedicated to it. Wheelchair accessible? Check. Elevator? Double-check. They're shouting from the rooftops, which is a good sign. It gives a lot of hope that it's more than just a token "accessible room" and actually considers a whole experience. That's important.

Getting Connected & Staying That Way: Wi-Fi & Beyond (Because We All Need Our Fix)

Okay, crucial stuff: Free Wi-Fi in ALL Rooms?! YES! You had me at hello. And they even mention Internet access – LAN, which, for the old school of us (like me, apparently) is a win. No more wrestling with that weird Ethernet cable! They've got Wi-Fi in public areas, which is standard these days, but still appreciated. Internet services? Hopefully, they work. Fingers crossed, my online persona doesn't suffer.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: From Poolside Bliss to…Sauna? (Let's Be Honest, I'm There For the Pizza)

Alright, relaxation time. Swimming Pool [outdoor]. Score! Sounds idyllic. Pool with view? Now we're talking. I imagine myself, sun-drenched, sipping something fruity, and the world is, like, beautiful. Internal sigh of happiness. Then there's the Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom. Look, I'm not usually a spa person, but that sounds seriously tempting after a long day of…well, sightseeing or maybe just staring at my laptop. And Fitness center? Yeah, maybe I'll look at that. (Let's be real, I'll probably be happier by the pool.)

Cleanliness & Safety: Germs, Be Gone! (Or At Least, Minimally Present)

They’re REALLY pushing the safety angle, which is both reassuring and slightly terrifying. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Staff trained in safety protocol, and on, and on. It sounds like they've taken a germ-apocalypse-level approach. Which, hey, I appreciate. Individually-wrapped food options…sounds a little less glamorous, but hey, safety first!

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: FUELING THE ADVENTURE! (Or Just The Nap)

This is where things get interesting. There’s a whole buffet-load of options. Restaurants, Bar, Coffee shop, Snack bar, and a Poolside bar… yes, yes, and YES. I want to be on the pool side, and never leave. Room service [24-hour] is a major win. Late-night cravings? Bring. It. On. Breakfast [buffet], sounds… convenient. But if they do a good Western breakfast - I am in. And hey, they even have a Vegetarian restaurant! So, even if I'm not eating what I hoped for, at least I have options. The sheer amount of food-based options is frankly a bit overwhelming, but I'm not complaining.

Services & Conveniences: Because Life is Easier When Someone Else Does the Work

This is where a hotel either shines or…fades. Okay, they have the basics: Daily housekeeping, Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Concierge (which, let's face it, is just fancy-speak for "person who knows everything"). Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Safety deposit boxes…standard. There's even a Convenience store, which is crucial for late-night snacks. Also, Food Delivery – yes to pizza! Air conditioning in public area is a must in hot places, so again, good on them. Business facilities, including Meetings and Meeting/banquet facilities, are there if you're, you know, actually working. I am not.

For the Kids: Babysitting Service? (Mom, I Need a Vacation!)

Okay, so Family/child friendly is a big one. Makes sense for a place like Lehi. The Babysitting service is a godsend for parents who want a slightly-less-chaotic vacation. I’ll just admire that from afar; no kids for me right now.

Available in all rooms: the essentials (and the nice-to-haves)

Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Coffee/tea maker…check, check, check. The really important stuff, like Free bottled water (hydration is key!), Hair dryer, and most importantly: the Wi-Fi [free] which we've already established. And there’s Slippers and Towels! The Desk, Laptop workspace, Seating area, and Soundproofing are nice to have while I'm getting to work. Blackout curtains are necessary for my sleep. I am very happy. The Refrigerator is essential. This is a very well-equipped hotel.

Getting Around: Airport Shuttle, the Works (Hopefully Not Too Much Walking!)

Airport transfer is a BIG plus. Car park [free of charge] is even better! Taxi service is always helpful. Bicycle parking…less crucial for me, but hey, options are cool!

My Honest-To-Goodness, Unfiltered (And Slightly Rambling) Review

Okay, so here's the thing, reading this list of amenities… it's impressive. They’ve really thought of everything. The safety measures are reassuring, maybe even a little too much, but hey, I'd rather be overly protected than, y'know, contagious. The dining options are vast; sounds like there are enough options to keep even the pickiest eater happy. And the relaxation factor? Pool with a view + 24-hour room service = sold. The accessibility focus is amazing!

But here's the secret: you can TELL a lot about a hotel by how it feels. And I can only speculate here. But seeing all these details… It feels like they WANT you to enjoy yourself. They want your life to be easy. It's a hotel, after all. They want you back.

The Offer! (Because You Deserve a Vacation, My Friend!)

Listen, you've earned it. You've been working hard, running errands, and just generally adulting. It's time for a break. Book your stay at Hyatt Place Lehi: Utah's Chicest Hotel TODAY and get…

  • Complimentary Upgrade: If available. Maybe you get a poolside view (fingers crossed!)!
  • Free Breakfast for Two: Fuel your adventures (or your laziness) with a delicious buffet.
  • Early Check-In/Late Check-Out Guarantee: Because nobody wants to rush their relaxation.
  • Bonus: Get 15% off on all spa treatments.
  • Limited Time Offer: Plus, use the code "LEHILUXE" at checkout to receive a special welcome amenity, and free cocktail at the poolside bar.

Don't wait! Escape the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary at Hyatt Place Lehi. Your perfect getaway awaits!

(P.S. I didn't get paid to say this. I just really want a vacation. And maybe some pizza.)

Cookeville Getaway: Unbeatable Fairfield Inn & Suites Deals!

Book Now

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, perfectly-formatted travel blog. This is real life, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Lehi style. And trust me, it’s gonna be a hot mess, in the best possible way.

Day 1: Arrival & "Utah, You're Beautiful (But Where's the Poolside Service?!)"

  • Afternoon (ish): Touchdown in Salt Lake City! Okay, the SLC airport is… well, it's an airport. Clean, efficient, but lacking in the "wow" factor. The rental car place? A chaotic symphony of indecision, but hey, I made it! Navigation app screaming in my ear (shout out to Google Maps, my digital consigliere), and then BAM! Lehi, here I come. The drive was pretty, I have to admit, rolling hills meeting snow-capped mountains. Utah, you're playing hard to get, I like it.
  • Mid-Afternoon (approximately): Arrived at the Hyatt Place Lehi. First impression? Clean. Modern. Slightly… generic. The lobby felt like a slightly upscale office waiting room. WHERE'S THE EXCITEMENT, PEOPLE?! Checked in – the front desk person was lovely, bless her (and her patience), but the process felt… clinical. No fanfare, no “Welcome to Lehi, you magnificent traveler!” Just a quiet, efficient key card exchange. Am I expecting too much? Maybe.
  • Late Afternoon: Room exploration commence! Nice enough. Clean. Again. But… I'm a sucker for a good view, and mine… well, let's just say it overlooks a parking lot. Sigh. First world problems, I know, I know. But a girl can dream of mountain vistas, right? I promptly unpacked, threw my clothes EVERYWHERE, and immediately assessed the situation, I really should’ve packed more snacks. The small fridge is just taunting me.
  • Evening: Dinner at… um… let's see… I was STRUGGLING. Seriously, trying to find a decent restaurant in Lehi felt like searching for a unicorn wearing a tutu. I eventually settled on some place that was highly rated, it was okay. Mostly. I spent the rest of the evening in front of the TV, binge-watching something utterly forgettable, and generally feeling… underwhelmed. (Side note: the hotel Wi-Fi was blessedly STRONG, so major points for that.) The bed was perfect, and I passed out!

Day 2: The "Temple & Trauma" Tour (Okay, Just the Temple)

  • Morning: Okay, so I woke up this morning with a plan! Sort of. Today, I decided that I would go explore the Salt Lake Temple, because I really, REALLY am hoping to love a different culture and lifestyle as much as I enjoy the culture in my town. I feel a little bit like an anthropologist here. I mean, I can't even begin to imagine the daily challenges of a lifestyle that is so different to my own. And I'm not sure I should have gone, a lot of the people were in groups, and well, yeah. I thought it would be a good photo opportunity.
  • Afternoon: Okay, I had an early lunch, because I was starving and then I was ready. I took a long walk to some of the surrounding areas. I met some super nice older women, I have to say I have never felt so welcomed. One of the women gave me an apple and said to have a good day. One of the biggest regrets I have is that I didn't get her name.
  • Evening: Spent some time exploring the hotel and I just needed a break. I wanted to sit and watch TV, but I fell asleep in bed. Again. I woke up at 11 and I tried to order room service, but that wasn't an option. It's alright, though. I ate a granola bar.

Day 3: The Real Utah Comes Out… and I'm Here For It!

  • Morning: Okay, the room is a disaster. Seriously, clothes everywhere, phone chargers tangled, and half-eaten snacks scattered like modern art. But hey, at least I know where everything is, right? Took a deep breath, got dressed, and headed out for a drive. Drove and drove and drove and found THIS BEAUTIFUL COFFE SHOP! Found some locals and asked about the best hiking trails, and got pointed towards a place called "Timpanogos Cave". I am getting a feeling of belonging here.
  • Afternoon: Okay, I made it to the cave! And the experience was so good, I will never forget it. The views were amazing, the hike was breathtaking, and I even saw some wildlife. I ate a snack and I felt like I could do anything. This is a good change!
  • Evening: Back at the hotel, exhausted but exhilarated. Ordered some greasy food to my room and spent the evening doing absolutely nothing but reflecting on all the stuff I saw during the entire day. Seriously, my brain is so stuffed, I can barely remember what I ate for lunch! I realized that I really love the place, and I even booked another trip. I'm officially obsessed.

Day 4: Departure (With a Heavy Heart & a Full Camera Roll)

  • Morning: Final breakfast at the hotel – the waffles were actually pretty good, a small win! Checked out, bid farewell to the perfectly adequate, albeit slightly bland, Hyatt Place.
  • Mid-Morning: The drive to the airport was better this time. I was able to really take in the sites, and I felt like I could actually breathe.
  • Afternoon: Goodbye Salt Lake City, you magnificent place. I'll be back!

So, there you have it. My utterly imperfect, gloriously human Lehi adventure. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Just be prepared for the unexpected, embrace the awkward, and for goodness sake, pack some good snacks. And maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself falling in love with Utah. I did. And if YOU have any recommendations you should let me know!

Uncover the Secret Charm of Sarlat's Titmouse: La Mésange de Sarlat!

Book Now

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

So, like, what *is* Hyatt Place Lehi anyway? Is it…fancy?

Okay, okay, so "chicest" might be a *slight* exaggeration. But seriously, it's a solid hotel. Think modern, clean lines, and a lobby that doesn't feel like a bus station. I will say, the first time I walked in, I thought, "Huh, not bad. Not bad at all." Then I spotted the complimentary coffee station, and I thought, "Alright, Hyatt Place, you've got my attention." Look, I'm a simple woman. Coffee, clean sheets… I'm easily pleased.

Is the lobby actually…inviting? Because hotel lobbies can be soul-crushing.

Oh, *absolutely* inviting. It's not that sterile, corporate vibe you can find sometimes. Think comfy couches, a fireplace (I think, I'm drawing a blank), and enough natural light to make you actually *want* to sit and…well, not work. Maybe read a book. Or, you know, Instagram your avocado toast. No judgment. I actually saw a couple playing a board game there once. A *board game*. That's living, people.

Are the rooms…roomy? 'Cause I pack like I'm moving to Mars.

Okay, so “roomy” depends on your definition of roomy. They're not shoeboxes, that's for sure. There's enough space to, like, *breathe* and not trip over your suitcase. The layout makes things feel bigger. I had a *major* suitcase situation during my last stay (don't ask), and I managed. But if you've got a whole apothecary's worth of beauty products and a wardrobe for a runway show, maybe… maybe consider upgrading. Or travel lighter. Yeah, right. Good luck with that.

What about the beds? Are they the kind you sink into and never want to leave?

Oh. My. GOODNESS. The beds are… *divine*. Seriously. I’m not exaggerating. I’m pretty sure I could sleep on those beds for a week straight and emerge a completely refreshed human. The pillows were perfect, the sheets were soft… it was legitimately hard to get out of bed in the mornings. I almost considered calling the front desk and begging them to let me stay in my robe all day. Almost. And that's saying something.

Are there enough outlets? I'm a digital nomad, and my phone, laptop, and Kindle all need juice.

Generally, yes. They have outlets. *However*… remember when I said I pack like I'm moving to Mars? Well, multiply that by ten for my charging needs. So I'd still suggest bringing a power strip. You can never have too many. Because, let's be honest, running out of battery in a hotel room is basically a personal apocalypse.

Coffee! Tell me about the coffee situation! I'm a caffeine addict.

Okay, listen up, fellow caffeine fiends. They have the complimentary coffee station I mentioned. It's available all day, which is a godsend. The quality? It's… decent. Not the best coffee I've ever had, but it's free, and it'll definitely get you going. I mean, it's the best worst coffee you could ask for. I will say this: On my last stay, the coffee was *cold* at noon. I did complain to the front desk, and they fixed it quickly. Crisis averted.

Do they have a pool? Because I need to unwind after a hard day of...doing stuff.

Yes, they have a pool! And a hot tub if you’re into bubbles. I tried the pool once. It was… fine. A little small, maybe. Okay, it was *very* small. And it was crowded. And the chlorine smell was a bit strong. Look, I'm not a huge pool person. I prefer a nice, long bath. But, hey, if you’re looking to splash around, it’s an option. Just don't expect the Olympic-sized version.

Is breakfast included? Because free food is the best food.

Yes! They offer a complimentary breakfast. And it's actually… pretty good! They have the usual suspects: eggs, toast, cereal, fruit… and I think I saw some waffles? Listen, I'm not going to lie, I am a sucker for hotel waffles. I practically inhale them hot off the griddle. So, yes, the breakfast situation is a definite win. Just get there early, because things tend to run out quickly. Especially the waffles. (I may or may not have *accidentally* taken three…)

Is there a restaurant or bar on-site? Because, you know, convenience.

They have a little bar/cafe situation. Honestly, it's not the main reason you'd book this hotel. I've grabbed a drink there a couple of times. It's… functional. Decent selection of beers and some basic cocktails. Don't expect a mixology masterpiece. More of a "grab a drink while you wait for your Uber Eats" kind of place. The food options are limited, but the fact that there is anything is impressive.

Is the location actually…convenient? Or am I going to spend half my trip stuck in traffic?

Okay, Lehi is… well, it's Lehi. It's in the heart of Silicon Slopes, so if you're there for business, it's probably perfect. Lots of tech companies nearby. Plus, the FrontRunner train stops so it's easy to get to Provo, Ogden, and Salt Lake City. If you're a tourist? Yeah, you'll need a car, and you'll likely be dealing with some traffic. It's Utah. Traffic isNomadic Stays

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/lehi Lehi (UT) United States

Post a Comment for "Hyatt Place Lehi: Utah's Chicest Hotel Awaits Your Stay"